We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

You listened!! Very happy

• Well, I have seen the Omega 2 and the Omega 2 plus I will be purchasing both. I'm soo happy you added the wifi antenna breakout!
    I just wanted to say that I am one happy customer.. Unless for some weird reason I get v2 and v2+ with testing firmware... xD

That and that hologram module sounds like one that needs to be purchased! LOVED the video of the ControlEverything module at 0:42

• administrators

@Chris-McCaslin Yep, we've been working really hard this past year to take in as much feedback as possible to make an amazing product for makers everywhere! Thank you for your support!

We've also learned a lot in this past year in terms of manufacturing, testing, and all that jazz, so the testing firmwares in the wild should be reduced to an absolute minimum!

Yeah, we like that part a lot too, as well as all the Control Everything goodies šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

• @Lazar-Demin hai, where can i buy omega in malaysia?if i backup omega2 kickstarter can it be send to malaysia?

• In the end of the kick-starter page it has a FAQ. There you get the answer:
    Do you ship to my country?

Yes, we will be shipping worldwide.
    Last updated: Sat, Aug 6 2016 10:20 AM BRT

And please don't double post ... it makes it difficult to find all the information after!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.