Hey Guys -- @Lazar-Demin,
Pulling out the LTE for another project and came across another issue.
I updated to the latest firmware and was delighted to see that the "o2lte" command was correctly disabling the LTE data now. (I haven't tested sharing yet.)
However I did notice that when you disable the LTE data, the Omega does not fix the routing table.
When you boot your board and are connected to WiFi, the default route is correctly configured to use that.
If you then enable LTE data, the default route is correctly configured to go out of that interface.
However, when you then disable the LTE data there is no default route added back to the routing table so some traffic will fail. At this point there is no default route at all.
If we could get this fixed and another firmware pushed out, let me know and I'll test it.
Edited -- Enabling and disabling LTE sharing works well too now.