We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2+: Editor & Terminal doesn't work in Web-Console v0.1.8 - b145

• I was trying to launch Editor or Terminal in Safari 10.x. Unfortunately I always receive "TypeError: Attempted to assign to readonly property." [webcomponents.js:978]

The loading symbol is loading infinitely!

Any idea how to solve it?

• Have you tried other browsers to make sure something didn't install properly?

• @Tyler-Mattioli

I did some test:

IE9: won't load the console
    Mozilla Firefox: can open and show the installation.After installing, relogin is required. But Editor and Terminal doesn't work

iOS Chrome and iOS Safari: won't load at all.

The console is more an alpha version (not ready).... The only stable way at the moment is SSH (v0.1.8)

• my first install had loading problems but after i flashed new firmware it worked fine. i would probably flash firmware if i had many load issues. i think there is new beta firmware you could give that a try.. b148 from 1/18/2017

• @Douglas-Kryder already tried this morning with the latest version. Nothing changed.... even the reboot issue still occurs... getting more issues with Omega2+ than with RPi...

• @Vinh-Tran Btw, you may try yesterday's firmware build omega2p-v0.1.8-b148.bin. About the Web Console interface, consider it a bonus-extra-feature, and don't rely on it. It's not v1.0 yet. Also, use GitHub to report issues:
    https://github.com/OnionIoT/Onion-Console

• @fossette I already tried omega2p-v0.1.8-b148.bin

Web Console Interface is something they should not even advertise within their guideline.

I'm mostly concerned about the not working sd card slot

• @Vinh-Tran The SD card works in the latest build As of 142 or something. They just don't have documentation on it. You can find your SD card in /tmp/mounts I believe.

Also, try to install these packages to fix your issues.

opkg install onion-console-editor
    opkg install onion-console-terminal

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.