We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Update in Omega Lead times?

• administrators

@crispyoz oversight on my end, apologies!

The Onion Store has been updated with the new direct from pricing at MoQ. And you can request the updated price sheet here.
    We're assuming Mouser and Digikey will adjust their prices somewhere in line with our MoQ pricing.
    EDIT: Looks like Mouser has posted their new pricing as well!

You'll have to check directly with Mouser/Digikey on how they will handle price changes for back-orders.

• Thanks @Lazar-Demin for the updated info, I checked out Mouser, the price increase is >50% and they are quoting 13 weeks back order which will make it some time in August, so I'm reading some time in October.

Where can I go to scream !?!?!

• administrators

@crispyoz I suggest checking back on Mouser + Digikey's quoted delivery time in the coming weeks. They might be using a worst case estimate at the moment - so it might improve with time!

Where can I go to scream !?!?!

Lol! I personally found nature walks really helpful when we kept getting hit with news of 2x, 3x, 5x component price increases. Only have a few new streaks of grey hair πŸ˜…

• @Lazar-Demin I'm waiting on Digikey, they are more reliable for me here in Oz. Even the WifI antennas I am using are on back order.

Not sure I can find anything other than grey hairs, but I do find that a nice glass of scotch helps πŸ™‚

• administrators

Initial Omega2S+ (OM-O2SP) resupply shipments to Digikey and Mouser have gone out!
    It looks like Digikey already has Omega2S+ listed as in stock.

More resupply shipments will be going out mid-June.

• They have 4 for immediate delivery. Yay! πŸ™‚

• administrators

@crispyoz yikes, they had 440 when I posted 2 days ago...
    I'll post here again when we send out more resupply shipments

• Wow seems the price has increased significantly. I used to buy at ~$20AUD now ~$47AUD, I guess Digikey is trying to squeeze every dollar out of their remaining 4 units. I suspect @Lucas-Gozalvez picked up the bulk of them and left us with the dregs πŸ™‚

• administrators

Resupply shipment alert!

Omega2S+ (OM-O2SP) and Omega2S (OM-O2S) resupply to Mouser has shipped
    Omega2S (OM-O2S) and Omega2 (OM-O2) resupply shipment to Digikey has gone out

Check back with Mouser + Digikey in the coming days for available inventory, we anticipate units will go quickly once they’re back in stock.

Next resupply shipments will be going out in July

• This is an absolute joke.

My Digikey backorder from 2 1/2 months ago is being completely ignored. No response from customer service even through I have stated I will pay the massively increased price.

Mouser assured me they will ship my backorder on 12th June but sure enough it has not shipped. This is after pushing the date out three times.

Also Digikey price for OM-O2SP singles are over $US35 now! Raspberry Pi territory.

• administrators

@SimonPR For order-related issues, your best bet will be to talk to/continue reaching out to customer support where you placed your order - we have no control over individual orders placed with our distributors (or their ship dates).

On our end, we're doing our best to keep our distributors supplied during this chip crisis and keep everyone informed about what's going on.

• administrators

Stock Alert

As of Mon, Jun 28, Mouser has:

• 3,900 units of Omega2S+ (OM-O2SP) in stock listed as pending - guessing it'll be available to order very soon
    • 1,440 units of Omega2S (OM-O2S) in stock listed as expected on Monday, Jun 28, 2021

If you have an immediate need for inventory, keep an eye out!

• administrators

Status Update

Direct Orders with Onion

We have resumed accepting orders directly from customers!
    Lead time is 12 weeks and other terms will apply. See our volume ordering page for more details and to get in touch.

Distributors

All Omega2 devices are now in stock at our distributors Mouser and Digikey. Check out our buy page for links for each product.

More resupply shipments will be going out in late July.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.